Thank you for your tuition payment. Ẹ ṣeun o!
Your journey at ifá university
- Odù Ifá: Òdù Ifá is the Sacred Scripture of Òrìṣà Religion—originally given by Ọ̀rùnmìla, divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy, and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The Eternal Four: Olódùmarè, Ọbàtálá, Èṣù and Ifá eternally exist; they created all the other Òrìṣà, plants, humans, and all existing beings.
- Ilé-Ifẹ̀: Ilé-Ifẹ̀ is the cradle of existence.
- Ifá Dídá and Ẹbọ: Ifá Dídá and Ẹbọ are the sacred means of communication with the spirt world and ancestors.
- Ancestors: Departed relatives who lived their lives based on Ìwapẹ̀lẹ́ (Good Character) are worthy of elevation and veneration as Egúngún.
- The Òrìṣà: There are 400 primordial Òrìṣà